- Money Haven Investment Club was founded in 2008. It was designed in a way to minmize brokerage costs to individuals.
- The $50 annual membership paid by members is used to cover the brokerage fees (buying and selling).
- This enables the club to absorb the fees and allows more money to go back into its members pockets..
- The general goal of any club and especially ours is to not lose money. Unfortunately, I can't say we've never lost money.
have however diversified our funds and are picking winners and
up-and-comers now. We have offset our losses and now show a gain.
- Our philosophy is preservartion over growth for the long term and growth over preservation for the short term.
- This allows flexibility when choosing a route to play for that month.
- Our stocks picks are typically categorized as such.
- We are a small club that offers a select membership to a few prospects a year.
- Should you choose to inqure about membership, your application will be reviewed and voted upon by the members